Newport Beach (ETATS-UNIS D'AMÉRIQUE)
What is ESR 2020?
In 2014, we established the highly successful Perioperative Surgical Home Summit.Understanding the need for a "nuts and bolts" approach to surgery, two years later we launched a highly focused 2-day Boot Camp on this topic.
The boot camp was highly successful but clinicians were asking for a conference that would also include Enhanced Recovery after Surgery (ESR) and Goal Directed Therapy (GDT).The result is ESR 2020, a laser focused nuts and bolts boot camp that will transform the space and teach you on Friday.
So JOIN US this winter in sunny Newport Beach, California, as we break the silos in modern healthcare and pioneer practical industry solutions within the enhanced recovery and perioperative surgical home space.
Why should you attend?
By the end of the boot camp, participants should be able to:
• Implement, recognize, appraise, identify, evaluate, utilize, discuss, compare, examine, review, outline, and apply the fundamentals of enhanced recovery and Perioperative Surgical Home (PSH).
• Build the business plan and return of investments (ROI) for a ESR model in their own institution.
• Discuss the fundamentals of a ESR and PSH project management plan and exploring process improvement methodologies.
• Identify the the right metrics for a successful PSH model and build dashboards for both operational and executive needs.
When: February 28, 2020
Where: The Fashion Island Hotel, Newport Beach, CA.
CME Credits: Approved
More Info: https://acpm.health/esr2020
* Sponsorship and Exhibitor opportunities available